MEET DAVID ULRICH: ENTREPRENEUR, DESIGNER, VISIONARY.
In a 40-year career full of accomplishments, David Ulrich has made his mark on the Minneapolis and St. Paul optical business.
- 1969: David Ulrich provides the area’s first one-hour optical service
- 1970s: David Ulrich establishes the Spectacle Shoppe in New Brighton
- 1980s: David Ulrich employs video technology to help customers see themselves
- 1990s: David Ulrich designs “Eight Below Zero” line of frames, opens second Spectacle Shoppe in West. St. Paul
- 2000s: David Ulrich designs “Spectacle Shoppe” and “Studebaker” lines of frames, opens Spectacle Shoppe in downtown St. Paul and Burnsville Center
IN MINNEAPOLIS, DAVID ULRICH = UNIQUE EYEWARE.
David’s collection of unique eyewear – proprietary lines, exclusive designers, retro and antique frames – has attracted customers from beyond Minneapolis and the Twin Cities area.
Just as important, David and all the certified opticians at the Spectacle Shoppe want you to have a great experience selecting your frames, being fitted with your glasses, and seeing the world with your new prescription.